Website Champions Before and After-school
Encouraging success in school and beyond.
If you’re passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, Champions is the place for you! Our Site Directors and Teachers are passionate about educational excellence and providing a safe, nurturing environment for students to learn and grow. As a Champions team member, you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences. Our team is committed to making their sites successful and know that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team are important to success. Successful Site Directors and Teachers are fully engaged, enthusiastic about their work, and eager to share their knowledge with others.
When you join our team as a Site Director or Site Teacher you will:
· Work with team members to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop “best in class” educators to be passionate and committed professionals
· Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
· Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
· Cultivate positive relationships with students, families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
· Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
Required Skills and Experience:
· A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
· Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
· Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
· Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
· Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
· Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children’s futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
· Medical, dental and vision
· Discounted childcare – Pay no more than $105 a week up to 80% savings
· Generous paid time off
· 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
· Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
Please Contact – Jessica Hamilton for additional information – email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.