Are you passionate about early childhood education?
Do you love working with children, families, and educators?
Are you interested in leading a group of learners?
Consider training for us!
Who trains for CCR&R?
Our trainers are professionals in the community and include:
- Early childhood consultants
- Behavioral and mental health specialists
- Parenting coaches
- Family child care owners
- Child care center teachers and directors
- College professors
- K-12 teachers
How does it work?
Trainers work for CCR&R on a contracted, as needed basis. As we plan our quarterly community training calendar, we will contact you to determine your availability to lead selected trainings. There are also opportunities to provide private training at child care centers or other settings. Instructors are paid on an hourly basis, depending on the set (level) of training presented.
Do I need certification?
We prefer for our trainers to be certified as Community or Master Trainers through Oregon Center for Career Development. We will gladly guide you through this simple process. Feel free to contact us if you are a not yet certified.
Why train for CCR&R?
- Share your knowledge and learn from educators and child care providers across the county
- Be part of a diverse community. CCR&R offers classes in five languages and our child care providers speak over 20 languages
- Supplement your regular income
- Join a network of professionals dedicated to supporting and increasing the quality of early childhood education
We are always looking for new classes and are happy to help you choose a topic and support you in developing your training.
How do I get started?
Send a resume, list of developed classes or areas of training interest, and a brief cover letter to our training coordinator at email@example.com.
Questions? Interested in more details? Call us! 503-491-6213