CCR&R, in partnership with Mt. Hood Community College and WorkSource Oregon, are offering two CDA cohorts for the year 2020-2021.
Full scholarship is available through OCCD
Becas disponibles para los que califique.
- This 12-month program offers extra academic support, credential exam preparation and job search assistance September 21, 2020 – August 31, 2021.
- Part-time training during the week: 6 hours of CDA training held 2 Saturdays per month; and 5 hours of VESL instruction held during the evening, two nights a week at Maywood Park Center.
- Please see flyer for eligibility and scholarship information
- Advance Your Early Learning Career to Step 8 for Non-native English Speakers, Immigrants and Refugees
- Apply the 30 course credits towards a twoyear Associate of Applied Science Degree in Early Childhood Education. › This nine-month program offers extra academic support and college navigation September 21, 2020 – June 11, 2021.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Angelique Kauffman-Rodriguez, Career Pathways Specialist Angelique.Kauffman@mhcc.edu 503-660-1444 mhcc.edu/CareerPathwaysSupport